Address: Via Di Corticella 186,
40133 Bologna - ITALY
Contact person: Sabrina Montorsi
Telephone: +39 051 4199716
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION:
Ecipar Bologna is the vocational training centre of the National Confederation of Crafts - CNA of Bologna.
ECIPAR Bologna has been working in the training vocational sector since 1973, providing training in a wide range of sectors. To answer the needs of the local business community, it developed a design-oriented training system, relevant to small and medium enterprises. It succeeded in integrating company and school through the training of apprentices, development of craft expertise, and training of employees and employers in technical and managerial areas. The ECIPAR / CNA system has designed and produced significant and diverse experiences in the Bologna area, aimed at bringing together artisan business and schools, keeping active the exchange relationship between the school and the enterprise system.
PARTNER ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
Ecipar Bologna is a project partner that will be in charge of the organization and management of the in-company seminars in the Province of Bologna,by implementing local Piloting Seminars.
Besides, Ecipar will carry out the following activities:
- preparation of the initial Catalogue and its maintenance
- organization of the logistic and pedagogical support for the visiting groups
- application of Go&learn standards defined in the Concept document and promotion of the Go&learn project, by identifying a network of training enterprises to be included in the Catalogue and by formalizing with them agreements, which define their participation and engagement in the initiative
- participation in the steering committee and in the partner meetings planned in Italy, contributing to the validation of the outputs of each project phase
- participation with the other project partners in the Bologna Final Conference of the project.