Address: Obere Laube 53,
78462 Konstanz - GERMANY
Contact person: Stephanie Bee
Telephone: +49 7531 3659230
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION:
The Translake GmbH office is located in Constance and is an interdisciplinary and independent development partner for cooperation and coordination projects. These are, for the most part, cross-border projects in the international Lake of Constance region.
Translake is composed of an interdisciplinary team of economists, political- and administration scientists, educationalists, sociologists, sport scientists and business economists. They combine competences and references in the following fields:
- coordination and moderation of transnational development networks for local authorities, charities, social partner organisations, universities and companies
- coordination of citizen participation processes
- employee and customers surveys
- regional analyses
- setting up and administrating of regional networks
- international networking and innovation management
Translake acts on behalf of players from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
PARTNER ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
- coordinates project management in Germany
- participates in the steering committee and in the partner meetings planned in Italy, contributing to the validation of the outputs of each project phase
- prepares country profile for the Compendium of WP2
- implements relationships with schools, training centres and enterprises to build a Local Catalogue of in-company seminars for teachers and trainers
- organizes planned piloting activities
- contributes to implement dissemination activities as envisaged in the project (Dissemination Plan)
- promotes local workshops
- collects and provides data and information for the monitoring and evaluation of the project
- participates in the Bologna Final Conference of the project.